Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
It can happen that you will forget your ATM card pin. However, if you currently use GTBank online banking, there is no problem, because you can retrieve your pin easily whenever you want.
How can I retrieve my Gtbank ATM Card Pin if forgotten in Nigeria?
- Head to GTBank online banking login page at https://ibank.gtbank.com/ibank3/login.aspx or open the Gtbank mobile application on your mobile device.
- Get yourself signed in to internet banking with your GTBank login details (User ID and Password).
- Tap “Cards” or click on “Cards & Cheques” if you are using the mobile application.
- For the web, choose your card. Type in card expiry date, answer your security question and type in transaction code generated from token. Afterwards, tap “Submit.”
- For GTBank mobile application, type in the token code sent to the phone number linked to your bank account and click “Retrieval.” If you don’t receive the OTP code, dial *737*7# and enter the last six digits of your ATM card to receive it.
- Your GTBank ATM Card PIN will then be visible in a pop-up message alert.