One may be interested in giving away a slightly used Apple watch but is bothered by how to reset it to its factory settings.
Before you perform a factory reset for an Apple Watch using your iPhone, you must make sure you have backed it up if you want to restore all your data. For an automatic back up with your apple watch, you need to first back up with iCloud or a Mac.
One must keep in mind that iPhone backups on Mac need to be encrypted to save every data for Apple Watch.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
Below are steps that show how to reset Apple watch with your iPhone:
- Make sure your Apple Watch is nearby your iPhone, and it’s paired with, and open the Watch app.
- Swipe down and choose general.
- Swipe to the bottom and tap reset.
- Tap erase Apple Watch content and settings.
- Tap erase all content and settings two times to confirm.
- If you have a cellular Apple Watch, you’ll need to choose whether to keep or remove the plan.
Here’s how these steps listed above look:
These are very easy steps to follow if you want to reset Apple watch with your iPhone.