Recording normal voice calls is much easier as compared to WhatsApp voice calls.
To record a voice call, there are various apps on the App Store and Play Store for Android users that can be used to record voice calls, but when it comes to how to record Whatsapp calls, it’s not a straight forward step.
Recording WhatsApp calls on iOS is far from straightforward. I’m writing this article to give you all the steps on how to record Whatsapp calls on iOS, which requires both a Mac and an iPhone.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
Here’s How To Record WhatsApp Calls On iOS
- Connect the iPhone to a Mac with a lightning cable.
- Select ‘Trust this computer’ on the iPhone if this is the first time you’re connecting the two.
- Open QuickTime on the Mac.
- Under File, choose New Audio Recording.
- Next to the record button in QuickTime, click the arrow pointing downwards and select the iPhone.
- Hit the record button in QuickTime.
- Using the iPhone, call your phone via WhatsApp.
- Once you’re connected, hit the add user icon. Then select the person you want to talk to. This will begin your conversation with the person whose call you want to record.
- Disconnect the call once it’s complete.
- Stop the recording in QuickTime and save the file on the Mac.
If the above process does not work for you, watch the video tutorial here for the second method.