Before involving yourself in a rebound relationship, there are a few things you need to know about it. Having the required information would tell you if you should avoid or embrace such a relationship. Let’s break it down below:
1. Unresolved baggage: Rebound relationships start with several issues that are leftovers from the previous relationships, and this is why they do not last. Several unsettled problems from the previous relationship being carried over will only lead to a new, toxic relationship.
2. It is always about the ex: According to PulseNG, when you are in a new relationship to prove a point to your ex, it cannot end well. In fact, it is sad, unfair, and emotionally abusive to your new guy or girl.
3. It can be fun: The truth is that rebound relationships could be fun, especially if you both know that there is nothing serious about the relationship. When you are both aware of this reality, you can just try to enjoy each other’s company till you both get tired.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
4. It can be a form of distraction: For anyone who just experienced a heartbreak, rather than being alone and moody, a rebound relationship can be very useful. It actually helps to reduce the pain of losing someone you really cared about.
5. They are not permanent: As soon as one party finds out that he or she is just being used in the relationship, a breakup will happen.
For more stories of this nature, visit www.jbklutse.com.