Want to know why bad marriages keep thriving these days? Well, see our list of Reasons why people stay in bad marriages:
1. The hope of change: A lot of people stay with a bad husband or wife because they hope that, at some point, things will change for the better.
2. Fear for their children: Yes, the fear of “I don’t want my children to grow up with separated parents.”
3. What will people say?: The fear of what others will say about quitting the marriage could also be an obstacle sometimes.
4. The fear of the unknown: “Where will I go from here?” “What will I do?” “Where do I start from?”
5. Family concerns: When no one in his or her family has never been separated before, they do not want to be the first.