ThermoTech Engineering and Projects is looking Forward to employing a hardworking and committed Surveyor to help in the growth of the company.
Kindly find below the description or nature of the quantity surveyor job advertised.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and analyse project costings for tenders, such as materials, quantities, labour and time
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect.
- Negotiate contracts and work schedules
- Allocate work to subcontractors and oversee their work at all stages of the construction
- Perform risk, value management and cost control during construction
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Advise on a procurement strategy
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- Provide advice on contractual claims and disputes
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Value completed work, oversaw bills and arrange payments
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Quantity Surveyor at ThermoTech Engineering and Projects – How to apply
Closing Date: 15th Jan. 2022