Modifying and protecting your Portable Document Format (PDF) files can be a challenging task — particularly to those who aren’t so tech-savvy. But, with the help of advanced technology, it has become more manageable and a lot easier for everyone in today’s modern time.
As such, the birth of all-in-one PDF tools such as the GogoPdf has changed how people handle their PDFs overtime. On top of that, this web-based platform is one of the best recommendations for straightforwardness and efficiency.
To get to know more about the GogoPdf, here are some of the tools and services you can utilize when accessing their official website.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
Easily Compress Your Portable Document Format Files
PDFs with large file size may give you a headache when it comes to sending them via web and electronic mail. The people behind this website understand this struggle and created an online tool that can help you with such a problem.
The compressor tool can help you shrink your Portable Document Format file, making it easier to upload across the web and occupy less storage space on your device. Moreover, this online platform also offers a fast resizing process that can only take up a few minutes of your time. Plus, it will let you compress PDF size to as small as 144 dpi.
With that said, perhaps you’ll be asking about the quality of your PDF file after reducing its size. If this matter crosses your mind, you may stop wondering because Gogopdf manages to provide high-quality output, keeping your file’s original resolution intact. Thus, when you use this online compressor, you can make sure that it will retain your document’s features and layout even after compression.
How to compress your PDF file using GogoPdf?
- The first step on the list is to get the PDF file you wish to compress and transfer it to the GogoPdf compressor box. You may also opt to perform an easier way to upload your document by dragging and dropping it directly to the platform’s server.
- After the uploading phase, the online compressor will analyze your PDF file and reduce its file size instantly.
- You will only wait for a few minutes until the entire compression process is finished.
- Once the resizing is done, your newly compressed PDF file is ready for download, and you can save it to your computer or share it with your online storage account.
Organize PDF by Adding Number Pages
If you think your PDF file is like scattered pieces of paragraphs, maybe you’re missing something that can make it look more organized. In this case, adding a page number is a great way to make it happen. If you don’t know how to start, Gogopdf has a specific tool that can help you with that.
In fact, this online platform will let you add a number page to arrange your Portable Document Format file in just a blink of an eye. With this, you don’t have to install software or any application to modify your PDFs. All you need is a compatible device, a strong internet connection, and their official website. Besides that, you can also use the website’s service to highlight your content’s key points and essential information.
How to get started?
- To be able to insert a number page to your PDF, you should upload the document to the GogoPdf toolbar or drag and drop it to the conversion box.
- After the uploading session, select which part of the PDF page you wish to insert the number.
- Then, choose the way you want to share your PDF file. You can either copy and paste the link provided by the GogoPdf or directly send the file through email.
- For the last step, download your newly modified PDF and save it to your device.
Add a Code and Encrypt Your PDF Files
Besides compressing your documents, this website will also let you protect your PDF files by creating a passcode for additional protection. On top of that, the finished product that you will obtain with the help of this platform’s security services is always of the highest quality possible.
Furthermore, Gogopdf is compatible with all types of computer operating systems, from Macintosh and Linux to Android, iOS, and all Windows versions. Plus, it also works well with major search engines such as Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Bing, Internet Explorer, etc.
Besides all that, this online platform is supported and protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to make sure your uploaded file is secured and safe against cybercriminals. It also uses cloud storage, so you don’t have to install any software or application when using its services.
How to protect your PDF file using GogoPdf?
- The first thing you need to do to protect your PDF files is to upload them to the GogoPdf toolbar or simply drag and drop them individually to the platform’s conversion box.
- The second step will be creating your unique passcode that meets the requirements set by the GogoPdf. That mentioned, you should include uppercase letters, numerals, and symbols in order to create a hard-to-crack password.
- For the third step, you may copy and paste the link to a specific email or directly email the file to a particular person so that they will receive your document. Either way will do and is entirely valid.
- Lastly, download and save your locked PDF document to your device, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
Indeed, the advancement of technology dramatically impacts how people handle their Portable Document Format files today. As such, Gogopdf is just one of the online tools available on the market as of writing. However, this platform is undoubtedly the best when it comes to accessibility, affordability, efficiency, and straightforwardness.