After you pass your Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) exams, you automatically qualify to sit for a Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in your preferred institution. To gain admission, you ought to prepare well, so let’s help you with 5 preparation tips for your Post UTME exams.
1. Get examination preparation materials: Once you decide to do all it takes to pass your Post UTME, you should do everything to be ready for whatever the school throws at you. Buy lots of textbooks, dictionaries, past questions and answers, and your preparation will be top-notch.
2. Extra classes: To gain admission, you need additional classes. Look for a qualified and educative center to register, and the professionals there will help you to be better prepared.
3. Sleep well: Even if some students prefer to read during the day while others love reading at night, it is best to never tamper with your sleep time. Sleeping is vital during preparation, as it helps your brain tremendously.
READ ALSO: 2020 Bright Scholarship: MTN Ghana invites tertiary level students to apply
4. Don’t guess your answers in objectives: Guessing your objectives answers will never help you. Guessing in general during an examination has never helped anyone. Prepare well, and you will be sure of your answers.
5. For the English Language, read the passage twice: It is the rule that has helped lots of students, so it will help you too. Reading an English passage twice before attempting questions on it is the right thing to do because you will have a complete understanding of the passage; hence, picking the right answer will not be difficult.
For stories of this sort and more, do well to log on to www.jbklutse.com or visit us on Facebook. To report a typo, email the editor at email@example.com.