One Side TV an online television channel on www.onesidetv.com is looking for:
1. VIDEO PRODUCTION AND EDITING INTERN (2)
The successful applicant will help with among other things;
- Coordinate and organise documentary film projects, TV shows, promotional videos,
- Help out on various shoots as a production assistant with audio, lighting, camera-work,
- assist in production trainings,
- assist in various post-production efforts from editing to motion graphics.
- Applicant must be well organised, self-motivated individual with confidence.
- Excellent communication skills, and professional demeanour.
- Should have an understanding of computer hardware. Some post-production, NLE and interactive media experience preferred, especially Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Experience living and working within diverse communities and a passion for independent media is a plus.
2. SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
- Develop a successful social media strategy that builds on our audience base
- Work in a collaborative effort to update marketing content
- Monitor and engage with our audiences directly through our social media platforms
- Conduct independent research to better engage with social media audiences
- Work with our Content Director to write and distribute relevant content across social media
- Ability to generate content where the Content Director is not available
- Coordinate with Design Director and Technology Director on creative assets for social channels
- Remain current with technologies and trends in social media, designs tools and applications
- Suggests and implements new programs to develop brand awareness
- Proficiency in social media channels, social scheduling and listening tools, and social-specific KPIs
- Self-driven; Strong verbal communication, organisation, and time-management skills
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and public relations
- Experience with MS Office Suite and Google Suite (Docs, Gmail, Calendar)
- Work hours will be based on availability;
- Prior experience in contributing to social media activities for a brand or organisation is a plus
- Must be able to read and write.
Interested applicants should send their application through firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0302 235 1167 / +233 269 397 237 / +233 244 251 264
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel