The National Service Scheme has released the Personal Identification Number (PIN) Codes for the enrolment of prospective national service personnel for the 2018/2019 service year.
A statement signed by the Executive Director of the Scheme, Mustapha Ussif said prospective personnel should visit the scheme’s website, www.nss.gov.gh, to access their PIN codes with their respective index numbers.
prospective personnel are advised to visit any branch of the Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) and pay GH¢40.00 to activate the enrolment process.
An option to make payment using MTN mobile money is available.
Prospective service personnel who wish to make payment through MTN mobile money should follow the steps listed here:
- Dial *170#
- Choose Option 2 “Pay Bill”
- Choose General Payments (Option 6)
- Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). The menu will return to your name for confirmation.
- Enter deposit amount (GH¢40.00).
- Enter NSS reference
- Enter PIN to confirm payment
You will receive a message to confirm the transaction.
The statement further urged all prospective national service personnel to complete their enrolment process on or before Thursday, May 31, 2018.
Worth sharing? Please share on Facebook or Twitter. It helps more people see it.