Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you are not aware, Netflix recently launched a fresh feature that will allow users to lock their individual profiles with a PIN. This new feature is meant to safeguard your Netflix profile, especially if you share your subscription with friends and loved ones. We break down how to go about it below:
- Get yourself logged into your Netflix through a browser.
- Click on the account details section in the upper right corner of the display.
- Click “Account,” and then access “Profiles and Parental Controls.”
- An option to set up a PIN for your account will be visible. Do that.
- Once the PIN is set, no one will be able to access your account without knowing the PIN.
That is that.