MTN Mobile Money is a fast, simple, convenient, secure and affordable way of transferring money using a mobile phone on the MTN network.
MTN Mobile Money is a cash management service available on mobile phones or the internet. It is mainly about facilitating money transfers for the Ghanaian market. The service can also be used for reloading MTN airtime units and for payment of utility bills, goods & services. The service is available to both mobile and non-mobile users.
MTN provides MTN Mobile Money in partnership with banks. MobileMoney will also operate through authorized Merchants who will facilitate the service on behalf of the partner banks.
MTN Mobile Money comprises individual (subscriber) and merchant wallets. Wallets (individual & merchant) are created after the registration process is completed on the phone with the selection of a four-digit Mobile Money PIN.
The Mobile Money PIN is required to authorize all Mobile Money transactions. No single transaction can be completed without the MobileMoney PIN. Wallet transactions for MTN Mobile Money are in Ghana cedi.
MTN Mobile Money is the answer to your dream of enjoying basic financial services on your mobile phone everywhere you go in Ghana. MTN provides the service in partnership with banks. The service is also available on the internet. MTN MobileMoney is a Secure, Simple, Fast and Convenient solution for money transfers and other transactions, including reloading MTN airtime units.
Your Mobile Money wallet now puts you in touch with a whole new world of financial experience and benefits!
- With the MobileMoney wallet, you can have immediate access to your money anytime you wish, and anywhere you are – using your mobile phone or the internet
- You can send money easily to your family and friends
- You can withdraw cash at any Authorised Mobile Money Merchant, MTN Service Center or Partner Bank branch in Ghana using your mobile phone.
- You can Pay your utility bills easily without “commuting” and “queuing”
- You can Top up MTN airtime for yourself and your friends whenever and wherever you wish
- Check your wallet balance and a mini statement from your mobile phone anywhere, anytime
- You can easily register and activate a Mobile Money wallet on your phone with a valid photo ID (Voter ID, Drivers’ License or Passport)
- You enjoy an easy-to-use and instantaneous financial tool
- Dial Call Centre on your mobile phone if you need any assistance
- Mobile Money is safe to use. All transactions are PIN-based. You choose your own Mobile Money PIN (during registration), which you need to enter every time you make a transaction on your Mobile Money wallet.
- For security reasons, your wallet will be disabled if you enter your MobileMoney PIN wrongly three times. You will be required to confirm your identity personally at any MTN Service Center or Partner Bank Branch or by answering unique authentication questions when you call the Call Center before your wallet is enabled
- When you call the Call Centre, you may be required to confirm your identity by answering unique authentication questions or by entering the PIN on your cell phone
- You are sent SMSs informing you of every transaction that takes place on your MobileMoney wallet.
- MobileMoney is fast. You receive confirmation of your transactions instantly via SMS.
Are you enjoying your time on JBKlutse?
Articles like these are sponsored free for everyone through the support of generous readers just like you. Thanks to their partnership in our mission, we reach more than 50,000 unique users monthly!
Please help us continue to bring the tech narrative to people everywhere through relevant and simple tech news, reviews, buying guides, and more.
Support JBKkutse with a gift today!
4 thoughts on “MTN Mobile Money in Ghana”
am in uganda bv want mtn quickloan.love mtn
You need to check if MTN Uganda has this service.