Nigerian women are now in almost every sector and they are marking their mark wherever they go, just like the men. See Most successful female entrepreneurs in Nigeria:
1. Achenyo Idachaba: Owner of Mitimeth in Ibadan. She simply saw invasive aquatic nuisances as an investment opportunity.
2. Bibi Bakare-Yusuf: She is the co-founder of one of the most relevant publishing houses in Africa, Cassava Republic. They launched a company in London three years ago and it has been one success after another.
3. Mo Abudu: Forbes named her Africa’s most successful woman. She started her career as a recruitment consultant in the UK, now the owner of Ebony Live TV. This makes her the first woman to own a pan-African television channel.
4. Nkemdilim Begho: She is a techpreneur and MD of Future Software Resources.
5. Temie Giwa-Tubosun: She owns LifeBank, a company that uses technology to bridge the shortfall between blood donors and patients.