Microsoft Office has been of immense help to every computer user in one way or the other. From drafting letters to making accounts and presentations, Microsoft Office Apps have not disappointed.
The apps that are included in each suite depends on the Microsoft Office package you select (as does the price). Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook. Office Home & Student 2016 (for PC only) includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote. Business Suites have specific combinations as well, and include Publisher and Access.
List and functions of Microsoft Office Apps
- Word – creating documents and publications
- PowerPoint – creating presentations
- Excel – managing data
- OneDrive – storing data online
- OneNote – organizing data you collect including handwritten notes, drawings, screen captures and audio clips among others
- Publisher – creating posters, flyers, menus and publications among others
- Outlook – managing email and calendars, to do lists, and contacts
- Access – capturing and analyzing data from computers or networks
These apps have been designed in such a way that they can work together. You can input and organize data in excel and attach it to a powerpoint presentation if needed. Data collected and saved on OneNote can be saved on OneDrive and the list goes on and on and on.
Did you find this insightful?
Kindly comment your views below and do follow Us on Twitter and Instagram @JBKlutse for more.
Please press share on Facebook or Twitter right below. It helps more people see it.
To Guest Post or Advertise on our website, email email@example.com
Also, join our WhatsApp Groups for the latest news. For latest Tech and Lifestyle updates, click the link to join https://chat.whatsapp.com/3xjfOFA3Iu681PUDRhJMqL