- Launch the Apple Books application on your iOS device. Just scroll right from the middle of the screen to pull up the search bar.
- Click “Audiobooks” from the menu way down on the screen. Or tap “Explore Audiobooks” from the “Reading Now” tab.
- Here, you can locate an audiobook by checking the several categories like “New & Trending”, “Top Chatting” and special price deals.
- If you have a favorite audiobook you would want to download, go directly to the “Search” tab and enter the name of the book.
- Click the book you wish to listen to and make sure the title is under the “Audiobooks” category.
- You can decide to preview the book, gift it, add it to a wish list e.t.c. If you want to buy, tap “Buy.”
- The book will start downloading immediately if you are linked to Wi-Fi. Click “Listen” to begin to listen asap.
READ ALSO: Twitter now lets users post iOS Live Photos as GIFs
That is that.
Post credit: Techlector.
For more stories of this nature, visit www.jbklutse.com.