There are popular relationship myths most children grew up hearing, and of course, most of them were not true. Let’s break a few of them down below:
1. You’ll get pregnant if you let a man touch you: Young girls heard this one a lot and it happened once their breasts started getting obvious or after their first period experience. Some parents even went as far as saying sitting close to a boy would get them pregnant. LOL. The girls will know better now that they are older.
2. Soul mate: According to PulseNG, some kids grew up with the idea that there is just one person for everyone and a relationship with anyone else would fail eventually. That is a lie though, because there are several potential options for an amazing partner, you just have to meet him or her.
3. If she says yes too soon, don’t take her seriously: Another lie most kids heard a lot. The logic of chasing a woman for a long time is flawed. Nobody has that time anymore and great relationships have actually been birthed from quick acceptance from ladies. It is all about finding the right person.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
4. First date intercourse: Is it really true that if you sleep with him on the first date, you are a prostitute? I don’t think so. It does not matter if you engage in intercourse on the 1st or tenth date, if the man will dump you eventually, that will still happen. And if a man is meant to stay with you forever, first date intercourse will not change that.
5. You should not tell a guy you like him: Young girls heard this a lot, but it is so false. This is 2020, if you like a guy, go for him.
For more stories of this nature, visit www.jbklutse.com.