As the saying goes, we kiss the ones we love and love the ones we kiss. If kissing has not been an important part of your relationship, you are missing out on something beautiful. Let’s show you why you need to kiss more in your relationship:
1. It helps to bond: It does not matter if it is a casual kiss on the forehead before running off to work or a passionate kiss while it rains outside, it surely has a way of building intimacy between partners.
2. It aids arousal and improves intercourse: There is no intercourse without foreplay, and as you already know, foreplay is not complete without kissing. Therefore, kissing is also very crucial for your sexual experience, and it helps to boost the pleasure both parties derive from intercourse.
3. Better marriages: According to PulseNG, kisses enhance the intimacy in your marriage in ways you do not expect. The more you kiss your husband or wife, the deeper the love you feel for each other.
READ ALSO: Health benefits of hugging
4. Kissing makes you happier: Kissing releases endorphins, and Elle Woods from Legally Blonde once said, “Endorphins make you happy.” So, kissing makes you happier.
5. It reduces stress: Kisses help you to relax your nerves and even lower your cortisol levels. This is important because cortisol harms your immune system, endocrine system, and brain health.