Hey there reader!
Guess what, mail just came in from photzy ( one of my sources for information on photography) and I want to share it with you.
Someone’s feeling generous,huh?
Let me ask you something
What do you TRULY know about the ISO setting on your camera?
- ● Do you know what ISO means?
- ● Do you know how it affects your image quality?
- ● Do you know what it does for you as a tool of photography?
- ● Do you know what it measures?
- ● Do you know how it measures?
- ● Do you know that it isn’t a good idea to just randomly ‘set it higher’?
- ● Do you know that using ‘auto-ISO’ is one of the worst things you could do for your own photography?
- ● Do you know what the ISO scale means to your exposures?
- ● Do you know how the ISO setting correlates to your f/stop and shutter speed settings?
ISO is one of the least understood controls on a camera.
Which is why, Kent DuFault, has written an in-depth quick guide on that very subject for you.
Follow this link to get your freebie as I have or read the PDF here[pdf-embedder url=”https://jbklutse.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/WhatisISO-2.pdf”]
Stay focused and have an incredible journey understanding your camera!