Hey there reader!
Guess what, mail just came in from photzy ( one of my sources for information on photography) and I want to share it with you.
Someone’s feeling generous,huh?
Let me ask you something
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
What do you TRULY know about the ISO setting on your camera?
- ● Do you know what ISO means?
- ● Do you know how it affects your image quality?
- ● Do you know what it does for you as a tool of photography?
- ● Do you know what it measures?
- ● Do you know how it measures?
- ● Do you know that it isn’t a good idea to just randomly ‘set it higher’?
- ● Do you know that using ‘auto-ISO’ is one of the worst things you could do for your own photography?
- ● Do you know what the ISO scale means to your exposures?
- ● Do you know how the ISO setting correlates to your f/stop and shutter speed settings?
ISO is one of the least understood controls on a camera.
Which is why, Kent DuFault, has written an in-depth quick guide on that very subject for you.
Follow this link to get your freebie as I have or read the PDF here[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.jbklutse.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/WhatisISO-2.pdf”]
Stay focused and have an incredible journey understanding your camera!