Are you driving and still want to reply to your friends, so they don’t think you are ignoring their messages? Setting up an auto-reply for your text messages is very much possible on your iPhone. This will even help you to concentrate on the road. See how to go about it.
Before anything else, you need to add “Do Not Disturb” to the Control Center for simple management.
- Access “Settings” on your iOS device.
- Click “Control Center.”
- Click “Customize Controls.”
- Click the green icon close to “Do Not Disturb While Driving,” which will add it to Control Center. You can activate or deactivate “Do Not Disturb While Driving” whenever you want.
READ ALSO: Twitter for iOS gets a new threaded replies update
How can I auto-reply to texts on the iPhone?
- Access “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Click “Do Not Disturb.”
- Swipe down and click “Auto-Reply To.”
- Select who you wish to “Auto-Reply To” from these choices: No One, Recents, Favorites, or All Contacts.