…what you must do to fix it.
“Know your limit and circle of influence; you are not called to meet the needs of everyone” – Bernard Kelvin Clive
In summary this is it:
- You are trying so hard to impress people. (BE YOURSELF)
- You are on too many social media platforms, yet not active. (FOCUS)
- You don’t provide any value; less valuable content. ( CONTENT MARKETING)
- You wear too many hats; obsessed with titles without substance. (INTEGRITY)
- Your bio(about you) is not well written, full of errors and no call to action. (CLARITY)
- You keep spamming and stalking. (PERMISSION MARKETING)
- You don’t have a website or a well branded social media page. (WEBSITE)
Infographic – 7 Reasons Why Your Digital Presence Sucks
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
Did you find this useful? Kindly comment below.
Bernard Kelvin Clive Personal Branding Coach/Brand Strategist at BKC Consulting, Lifestyle Entrepreneur, Amazon