In marriage, there will be times when you need to get real with your partner. However, when it comes to sensitive issues, you must be very careful with your partner’s feelings. Hitting the nail on the head without putting how he feels into consideration is not the best, there are better to go about it. See Wise ways to tell your husband he is horrible in bed:
1. Be casual and positive: You can bring up bedroom matters during casual conversations with him. It could be while you watch TV or eat at home. By so doing, it will not be such a big deal. Matters of the bedroom should be discussed outside of it.
2. Continuously encourage the good: Even on the bed, you can subtly hint your partner that he can do better without actually saying it. For instance, if you do not like him going down on you but he feels you absolutely love it, gently direct him up as he goes down.
3. Don’t overwhelm him: As soon as you start the discussion, do not overwhelm him with guidelines. You need to take things step by step. If your man is horrible in bed, he could be battling with self-doubt or even anxiety, this is why you should not worsen it with excessive requests.
4. Be open to feedback as well: Do not forget that intercourse involves both you. If your man is not great in bed, you can help by knowing what he likes as well. It could be that his technique can be improved on when you try out new positions. You will never know until you try.
5. Redirect and don’t criticize :
It is best to not directly criticize him in bed. This is because nobody wants to be told that they are not doing it right in the middle of the action. Rather, try to redirect his concentration to the things you love in bed. Let him know the positions you want for your utmost satisfaction. It is true that he wants to please you, but he just needs some guidance.