Huawei Mobile is ending its 2018 campaign in Ghana with a major push for its latest mid-range device, the Huawei Y9 2019. The company has released many upgrades in the Y line of smartphones this year but what should one expect from the Y9 2019. The company’s aim is to serve consumers who for some reason can’t afford its premium devices of the P and Mate series.
The Huawei Y9 2019 is a flagship killer and is already available for pre-orders at selected retail shops from the 1st to the 8th of November 2018 in Ghana. Early bird customers who make a pre-order with a deposit of GHS 100, will get an amazing Gift Package valued at GHS500.
It offers great specs at almost half the cost of premium Huawei device without compromising on key specs.
Like our videos and please subscribe to our YouTube channel
The Huawei Y9 2019 offers four (4) AI cameras, a fast 710 Kirin chip, and substantial 4000 mAH battery to easily get you through the day.
Huawei Y9 2019 key specs
- CPU – Octa-core 4x 2.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 710, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G51 MP4, 4 Cores, 1000 MHz
- Camera – Dual: 13 Megapixels + 2 Megapixel with Single-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 16 Megapixels + 2 Megapixel Dual Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB/6GB | ROM 64GB/128GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB using microSD card
- Display – Screen size 6.5 inches FHD+ IPS Display (2340 x 1080 Pixels), 19:9 Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Color – Black, Blue, Rose-gold, Violet
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo with Emotion 8.2 UI
Let us look into the complete specs and see what the Y9 has to offer.
Huawei Y9 2019 full Specifications
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2(~82.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~396 ppi density)
- Hisilicon Kirin 710 (12 nm)
- Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-G51 MP4
- 128 GB, 6 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 400 GB
- 16 MP, f/2.0, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- LED flash, HDR, panorama
- 13 MP, f/1.8
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 162.4 x 77.1 x 8.1 mm (6.39 x 3.04 x 0.32 in)
- 173 g (6.10 oz)
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 а/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- 5.0, A2DP, LE
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Midnight Black
- Sapphire Blue
- Aurora Purple
Price of Huawei Y9 2019
It is available in Ghana for GHS 1099.