The Huawei P20 Pro smartphone may have (arguably) the best camera as it stands now. This device is the first smartphone to have three lenses on the rear with some amazing camera specs to spice it up. Huawei P20 Pro Camera‘s third sensor is not just there for being there sake. This is why its inclusion was necessary:
- At 1/1.78″, the primary camera’s sensor is curiously vast—roughly double the measure of the Samsung Galaxy S9’s 1/2.55″ chip. Notwithstanding a relatively slower f/1.8-opening focal point, the RGB primary camera sensor of the P20 Pro catches roughly 20 percent more light than the littler sensors utilized as a part of most contending models. This sensor is likewise helped by the B&W sensor which additionally gets a ton of photons.
- The fundamental camera sensor utilizes a Quad Bayer structure with an aggregate pixel check of 40Mp. It yields information binned in 2 × 2 pixel units, bringing about 10Mp picture output.
- With an equal central length of 80mm, the P20 Pro’s optically-settled tele-camera offers an essentially longer reach than the 2x tele-modules in the most recent iPhone or Samsung Galaxy gadgets. This is conceivable on the grounds that the principle camera in mix with the 20Mp monochrome secondary.
Key specifications of Huawei P20 Pro Camera
- Triple camera setup
- Main camera: 40Mp, 1/1.73″ RGB sensor with Quad Bayer structure, f/1.8-aperture lens with 27mm equivalent focal length
- Secondary camera: 20Mp, 1/2.78″ monochrome sensor, f/1.6-aperture lens with 27mm equivalent focal length
- Tele-camera: 8Mp, 1/4.4″ RGB sensor, f/2.4-aperture lens with 80mm equivalent focal length, and optical image stabilization
- Aperture mode default eq. focal length: 55mm
- PDAF on main sensor
- 4K video (not default mode)
- 960 fps slow-motion video at 720p
- 6.1″ display, 2240 x 1080 resolution
- Kirin 970 chipset
Please share on Facebook or Twitter. It helps more people see it.
For those reading our articles from 3rd party platforms continue reading on JBKlutse.com.