For those who don’t know, when you take screenshots of a friend’s snap on Snapchat, they are notified. If you don’t want them to know, here are a few ways you can take screenshots on Snapchat.
How to screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing? (Android and iOS)
1. Recording using another smartphone
This is the easiest and most generic way to do it. You use another phone to record or take photos of the snaps you’re viewing.
2. Using a screen recorder app
You also use the screen recorder app on your phone to record the snaps you’re viewing. Your friend won’t know about that. For Android, you have to download screen recorder apps from Play Store.
3. Google Assistant for Android devices
- Open the snaps you want to save.
- Call out to Google Assistant by long-pressing the home button or saying “OK, Google.”
- Ask it to take a screenshot verbally or type the command.
4. Airplane mode technique
Open Snapchat to make sure all the snaps are loaded but don’t view them. Then, switch to airplane mode. Open the snap. Take the usual screenshot. Switch back to the normal mode after 30 seconds or a minute.