It can be very annoying when people you’re conversing with on WhatsApp suddenly delete a message from the chat before you get to read it. Of course, knowing that the message is gone for good can leave you anxious or excited because what if it was a picture you’d have loved to view (or you mistakenly sent), so you didn’t want people to view? WhatsApp however, does not provide an option to view deleted messages in a chat.
Well, if you’ve ever been in that situation then, this trick will teach you how to read deleted WhatsApp messages, using an app.
How To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Go to Google Play Store and download the App, ‘WhatsRemoved+‘ on your phone.
- Allow the app to access your notifications and all the messages.
- Go to Play Store and download the App, ‘Notification History‘ on your smartphone.
- Open the mobile app, Accept and allow the app to access notifications on apps. eg. WhatsApp
- From the time of installation, the app records your notifications as they come.
- Open the application after a WhatsApp message has been deleted by the sender
- Click on WhatsApp from the list to see all WhatsApp notifications
- You will now see all the messages you have received on WhatsApp over the few hours.
Note: These are third-party apps, and you need to be careful as they often collected users’ personal data stored in the device. If you’re not concerned about your sensitive data, download at your own risk.