Has your baby swallowed what he or she should not? Do not panic. Things like batteries, magnets, needles, earrings, e.t.c are dangerous, and should not be anywhere close to a baby’s body, talk more of the baby’s mouth.
If it happens, just take your child to the doctor immediately. At the hospital, they will treat the problem if the object is causing pain to your baby’s bowels or esophagus. Surgery might also be needed to bring out the object and this would be carried out without affecting the bowels or esophagus.

Website | + posts