Are you an MTN subscriber looking to join Glo mobile? Porting is not complicated at all. You do not even need to buy a new SIM since your old mobile phone number can be used. You will port to a different network and still use the same number. See How to port from MTN to Glo in Nigeria:
- Your ID card would be needed for porting.
- Visit any Glo office in your area. It could be the SIM registration or another zone.
- Ensure the SIM card is active, show your ID card copy to the customer care rep and tell the person what you want to do.
- You will receive a unique “Port-in MTN” form.
- After filling the form with your info and signing it, then you are set to switch. SMS “Port” to 3232.
- The company will let you know they are processing your request.
- Wait for 2 days.
- At Glo office, you will be given a free GLO SIM card. Register it.
- The old MTN SIM card will no longer work after your request is wrapped up, but you will get an SMS telling you the Glo card is activated before that.