If you want to get rid of fungal infection, most especially Candida, the first thing to note is that you have to stop feeding it. See How to naturally get rid of Candida fungal infection:
1. Apple cedar vinegar: Apple cider vinegar assists in the killing of the fungus causing the infection. In addition to that, its mild acidic nature helps to prevent the spread of the invention.
2. Garlic: As per recent research, garlic is a useful anti-fungal. It kills 24 out of 26 strains of Candida.
3. Coconut oil: Coconut oil has several health benefits, including antifungal properties.
4. Aloe Vera: Because Aloe Vera is known to decrease pH levels, it creates a harsh environment for Candida.
5. Clove oil: This is an effective anti-fungal that enhances the immune system.