Have you ever thought of sparking up the life in your business? How often have you been close to your audience, clients or customers answering every question they may have? Our lifestyle has been changed by the fast growth and employment of technology to speed up communications and yes, the dawn of text messages is over and the revolution of digital inclined messaging platforms like Facebook messenger, IMO, Google Alo, WhatsApp, and so much more is here.
After Facebook Incorporated bought WhatsApp in 2015, the face of instant messaging changed and communication was given a new outlook. This transformation has finally affected businesses too. No need for you to go back and back to read similarly answered questions from customers just to reply another, and neither must your customers or to-be customers have to visit your website, Facebook pages and more before they can get to know about your business.
Today, am going to share with you how you can spark and spice up your business’ customer care with no hustles, especially as a startup or an entrepreneur.
WhatsApp Business App is the newest addition to the Facebook family. Of course, Mark Zuckerberg has communication at heart and is really creating wealth from it. After this new app was launched officially, I chanced to have a fair look at it and even use it for my startup. All my experiences will be shared in this write-up and I will help you get that spark you ever need.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
How to install WhatsApp Business App
First and foremost, this app is free to download and runs on only Android and iOS platforms, and all you need to do is to visit your respective app stores: Android -> Play Store | iOS -> Apple Store. The main focus for the creation of this app is to assist small and medium scaled businesses or startups in effective communication with their respective clients, customers or audience.
- Search for the WhatsApp Business app from your app store (Android -> Play Store | iOS -> Apple Store).
- Click to download the app unto your smart device (smartphone, phablet or tablet) and click to install once downloaded.
- Follow the slides below to fill in the necessary details as required.
How to setup your WhatsApp Business App
Before you setup or use the new application on your device, there is one thing you must know. Once you enter the name of your business, in the event, you enter a mistake in the spelling of your business’ name. It can’t be changed.
Let’s get it all started then. Both regular WhatsApp (The one we all use) and the Business app have few features in common starting from: agreeing to continue with your proceedings, and your permissions to allow the app have access to your devices photo, media and files, and contacts and finally; registering with your company’s phone number and waiting for the loading of a backup. Follow these steps to continue.
- Key in the name of your company and likewise, profile picture. Just be cautious with the name because, once the name is typed and you tap or click on “Next”, there is no going back in correcting a mistake in the name. Tap “Ok” if the name is right or “Cancel” to correct any mistake
- Allow the app to load a while and yes, your chats will load (in the cases where the number used is known by people just like mine below.
- Just like the regular “WhatsApp” you use, you can tap or click on “Status” to add some texts or videos or pictures as your status for the next 24hrs, likewise the “Calls” option.
- You can change your “Privacy Settings” too if you desire. You can click on “WhatsApp” right in the “Recent updates” sections to see the features of the app and how to effectively use them.
- To know more about other settings available for your business on the app, just tap on the vertically aligned dots on the top right corner of the app’s interface, and on the pop up panel, click on “Settings” which opens up the door to:
1. Business settings
Helps you to set the:
Profile: of your business including the background of your startup or company, working hours, e-mail, location, type of business, and website
Statistics: Helps you with up to date details on the number of messages sent, delivered, read and received.
Messaging tools: assist in setting messages that will reply to the quests of your customers or clients in your absence just like that of Facebook page called: Away message. The Greeting message welcomes your customers on their first time of contacting you and the Quick replies give a very good impression about your business to customers or potential customers by way of using old messages with other clients in your new conversation.
2. Account, Chats, Notifications, and etc.
The rest of the features are same as that of WhatsApp application you use.
This is quite easy, isn’t it?
Now you can give your business the spark it deserves. No matter how small or big your business may be, you can monitor your chats with your customers or clients with no hustle at all. Get your WhatsApp Business App today…
Please press share on Facebook or Twitter right below. It helps more people see it.
To Guest Post or Advertise on our website, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, join our WhatsApp Groups for the latest news.For late st Tech updates, click the link to join https://chat.whatsapp.com/3xjfOFA3Iu681PUDRhJMqL