Microsoft launched its latest Edge browser this week. This new guy is built to be faster than the original Edge on Windows 10. Another cool thing about the new browser is, it’s not exclusive to Windows 10 like its predecessor.
After getting the browser, you might be thinking of extensions. To download and install extensions on the new Edge browser properly, follow these steps:
- Hit the ellipses on the top-right corner of the browser.
- Select “Extensions” from the list.
- Click “Get extensions from Microsoft Store” on the left pane.
- Alternatively, you can choose the “Microsoft Store” link on the right.
- Select the extension you like.
- Then, click the blue coloured “Get” button on the right.
Viola! The extension will be added to your Edge browser.