Airpods Pro possesses excellent features such as noise cancellation and a Transparency mode with a fresh in-ear design. However, one feature that stands out is Force Sensors as it provides new controls. Let’s show you How to customize force sensor controls on your Airpods Pro?:
How can I customize force sensor controls on my Airpods Pro?
Personalizing left and right AirPod Pro Force Sensors:
1. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
2. Click the “i” close to your AirPods Pro (ensure they are connected.)
3. Beneath “Press and Hold AirPods,” select Left or Right.
4. Customize if your AirPod Force Sensor enables Noise Control or Siri.
5. You can even decide to add “Off” to the Noise Control controls.
Way down on the screen, you how the microphones in your AirPods Pro work can be customized too.
How can I customize AirPods Pro Control press speed and duration?
1. Launch Settings then go to Accessibility.
2. Scroll down and click AirPods.
3. Adjust your Press Speed and Press and Hold Duration by selecting anything except default.
4. You can even activate Noise Cancellation with One AirPod by having it toggled on way down on the settings screen.
That is how to customize force sensor controls on your Airpods Pro.