Checking your WASSCE results might be one of the most exciting and frightening results to check as a student. It defines what your next step in the education ladder will be. Getting to see your results does not have to be complicated at all. Here is how to check WASSCE results on phone in Ghana.
WAEC results checker can be purchased from WAEC, an internet cafe close to you with the cards or through the various mobile money platforms. The results checker is a card containing a unique serial code that can be used to access your results. The results checker can be used up to 3 times.
Table of Contents
Steps: How to check WASCCE results on phone
This is how to check WASSCE results on phone using the results checker or voucher.
- Visit the WAEC result checker portal here.
- Enter your index number.
- Choose the exam type eg WASSCE.
- Choose the examination year eg 2021.
- Enter the serial number shown on the card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your voucher.
- Confirm your details to ensure every information provided there is corrected.
- Click on submit and wait for your results to display.
How to check WASSCE results on phone – USSD
Did you know you can purchase a results checker voucher with mobile money in a few minutes? At the time of writing, a voucher costs GHC 10.00
- Dial *944# on all mobile networks
- Choose Option 1 for results checker pins
- Select option 2
- Choose your Mobile platform
- Choose self if you are paying with the same number and other for a different mobile money number
- You will get a message to dial *170# to follow the process or wait for a prompt to pop up on your screen
- When successful, you will receive a text message with the Serial code and PIN
Once you have received the code, you can follow the steps above on how to check your WASSCE results on phone through the WAEC results checker portal.
Frequently asked questions on WAEC results checker
Each year when results are released, students have a number of questions and we have compiled a list of commonly asked questions with answers to them.
How do I check my WAEC results on phone?
Well, this question has been answered in this article. You need a results voucher or checker to access the WAEC result checker platform.
What is the code for checking WAEC results on phone?
The shortcode to check for the results is *944# which enables you to get your unique serial code needed to check your results from the WAEC portal.
How do I check my WASSCE results?
You can check your WASSCE results from the WAEC portal here. However, results are only accessible once WAEC releases them.
How can I check my WAEC results 2021?
The results of WASSCE 2021 are yet to be released by WAEC, at the time of writing this article. When the results are released, you can follow the steps in the article.
How do I check my WAEC result and print?
Once your results have been displayed after going through the processes on the WAEC site, you can print your results. On phone, you can save it as a PDF and print it out at the nearest printing cafe close to you.
Checking your results online with your phone is not complicated at all. We hope this article on how to check WASSCE results on phone has helped you. If you have a question on this, leave it in the comments below and we will get to you.