Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
Divorce is a trying period for any couple and it comes with consequences for the kids too. See How divorce can affect children negatively:
1. They can become irritable: Children get confused about how to feel when their parents are getting divorced. A lot of times it makes them very irritable and angry.
2. Poor academic performance: A destabilized kid cannot do well in school.
3. They might feel guilty: Children feel guilty when their parents are set to part ways. They can even think it is because of them.
4. They can lose faith in marriage: It can affect them when they grow up. They might think marriage is merely a waste of time since their parents got tired.
5. They can become emotionally sensitive: These kids can experience anxiety and feel lost.