iOS 14 offers one the ability to remove app pages without eliminating apps as another way to customise your experience. In this article, I teach iPhone users how to hide iPhone app pages for a cleaner setup.
The cardinal ways to organise and clean up your home screen and other app pages have been placing apps in folders, deleting them, or using the offload apps feature.
With Apple’s new software, it’s possible to hide app pages.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
The process keeps the pages and apps on your phone legible through the new App Library, a Spotlight search, with Siri, and then removes them from view for a much simpler iPhone confederate.
Below are steps to hide iPhone app pages in iOS 14
- Long-press on a blank area of your home screen or any app page. You can as well long-press on an app too and hold or choose “Edit Home Screen.”
- When you’re on edit mode, tap the app page dot icons in the bottom-middle of your screen.
- Uncheck app pages that you want to hide
- Tap “Done” in the top right corner.
- You can unhide your app pages at any time by reversing these steps.
The image below shows how the steps to hide iPhone app pages in iOS look.
These steps will help users efficiently perform the task of hiding iPhone app pages without any difficulty.