There are several reasons why you might want to hide applications, photos, and other files on your Android phone. It could be that you have photos that you do not want people to see, or there are private documents that contain confidential information stored in an app. Whatever the reason is, let’s show you how to hide apps, photos, files on your Android phone:
It can be done with this app, Nova Launcher: The application is filled with several helpful features, and it is swift. To use, just:
- Download Nova Launcher Prime.
- Set it as your default launcher.
- Launch the Nova Settings application.
- Go to App drawer > Hide apps.
- Tick the box close to the applications you wish to hide.
- To use the app, enter its name in the search box in the app drawer.
Be aware that the ability to hide applications is just one of the several features provided by Nova Launcher. The launcher will alter the appearance and feel of your Android UI, meaning, it is not for everybody.