You will be scrolling through your news feed on Facebook and suddenly, you come across this video you’ll love to keep for future reference. Since there is no option to download facebook videos within the site, it may seem impossible to do that. But wait a minute: there are basic things you can do to download Facebook videos you love.
So far, Facebook is the largest social networking/messaging site in the world. With more than 2 billion users worldwide, it means that practically about 20% of the world’s population are on the platform. One in every five people indefinitely on Facebook going by these statistics.
So when you visit the site, chances are that you will come across content you love. Most of the content that catch attention are pictures and videos. With pictures, you can easily download them but what about videos? There are some special tricks to help you out.
How To Download Facebook Videos On PC
First, you have to make sure you have the latest Chrome Browser Installed On Your PC. If you don’t, then you need to update.
- Launch Your Chrome Browser and Head to the Chrome Web Store.
- Search for the Facebook Video Downloader Extension and Click on It. Alternatively, You can Click on the Facebook Video Downloader Link to take you straight to the extension on the Chrome Web Store.
- Click On the Add To Chrome Button.
- You will a notification Asking if you really want to add. Click on Add to add the extension to your Chrome browser.
- Once the plug-in is done downloading, you will now see a Facebook Icon at the top right side of the screen to show you that the plug-in is now installed and active.
- Now Go to Facebook, Log In and Locate the Video you would like to download.
- Play the video and when it starts playing Click on the Facebook Icon in your Chrome Browser.
- A small window will open asking you to choose a video quality; SD or HD. Also, you will need to choose where you want the video to be saved.
- Click on Ok to start the download.
Once the video is downloaded, you can now watch the video at any time without an internet connection. To see the video, navigate to the folder you selected while Saving the video from Facebook.
Download videos from SaveFrom.net
- Copy the link to the video to the input field at savefrom.net. Click the “Download” button on the right. You will be prompted to choose the format and quality of the video file to download.
- You will be shown a list of direct links to all videos on the web page.
Note: If your attempt to download the video via savefrom.net is unsuccessful, install SaveFrom.net Helper and download.
Note: Not all videos on the Facebook platform are available for download, if the video was locked by the owner/uploader then you can’t download the video. If the video is locked then you will see a locked sign near the video. however, if you see a Globe/World sign then the video can be downloaded.
So when you download it, you don’t have to go back and keep watching it on Facebook whenever you need it. This will drain your data. You can now watch and share with loved ones as you have total control over it now. These methods are the safest and easiest ways we have come across so far. So you don’t need to worry about being redirected to site extensions and all that stress.
Worth sharing? Please share on Facebook or Twitter. It helps more people see it.