Do you always find yourself utilising Information Technology (IT) to maximise business value for organisations? Would you like to, if you already don’t? If your answer to both questions is ‘yes’ then, read on to find out how a professional IT Service Management (ITIL) certification can be of great value to your career.
IT service management (ITSM), establishes a set of practices, or processes, to constitute a service management system that positions IT services as the principal means of delivering and obtaining value. Based on a set of principles — such as focusing on value and continual improvement, it incorporates lean manufacturing, organisational change management, system analysis and risk management; which are principles and practices from various management approaches.
The most adopted and recognised body of knowledge for ITSM is the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), which as a best practice framework, gives guidance on how ITSM can be delivered.
Table of Contents
Having the ITIL certification on your resume significantly boosts your credentials to any potential employer you come up to. It is an indication that you have made an effort to validate your level of knowledge about ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) and IT Service Management (ITSM).
With your IT Service Management (ITIL) certification, you can be employed in the following positions within an organisation:
- Information Technology Manager
- Information Technology Director
- Service Delivery Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Information Technology Project Manager
Recommended Training Institution
- Small class sizes ensure interactive study sessions where each student can have the instructor’s attention when needed.
- The teaching staff are experienced industry professionals. With years of training and practical skills under their belts, they can even serve as career guides and mentors to you.
- With a host of affiliated globally recognised institutions and organisations, your certificate would never be in doubt as they come as genuine as it can be.
Here’s what makes up Certified Ghana‘s IT Service Management (ITIL) certification course:
- COBIT training. Designed to support the growing need for skilled and certified COBIT 5 practitioners, the training provides a comprehensive framework that assists enterprises to achieve their goals and deliver value through effective governance and management of enterprise IT.
- ISO/IEC 20000 training. The international standard for IT service management. It defines the best practices for the delivery of managed services in order to meet the needs of an organisation as well as its customers.
- ITIL Overview, Foundation, Intermediate, and Advanced courses. These would introduce to you the fundamental concepts of ITIL. Also, they will help you understand the ITIL training and certification scheme while preparing you to take up roles in ITIL-aligned organisations.
Contact Certified Ghana
If you’re interested in undergoing IT, certification training with the institution Certified Ghana then, read further to find out how to get in contact with them.
To reach them for further inquiries and registration, you can do so via their website, or simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact can also be made on WhatsApp and phone using these mobile numbers +233548131314 and +233246718771.
With an ITIL certification, you can maximise your career and earning potential. An ITIL certification as a best practice methodology means you can optimise service both on a daily level, as well as the long term. Also, ITIL as a scalable framework can bring tangible benefits across a wide variety of sectors. What this means is that you will be able to apply the skills you learn to countless career opportunities.
There’s no doubt that having this IT certification would position you strategically to take advantage of career-boosting opportunities. Also check out Brisbane IT support.