Table of Contents
Duration of Training
Each sponsored course will be for a duration of six months.
- Process engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
All sponsored courses will be certified to UK NVQ level 2
TO QUALIFY, APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Must be a citizen of Ghana.
- Must be a resident of the Western Region
- Must have an interest in technical studies for employment
- Must have a minimum of a pass in English Language in the West Africa Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
- Ability to communicate and be instructed in English
- Willingness to commit a minimum of 6 months to the training full time.
- Successful candidate must be willing to live in Takoradi for the duration of the course.
THE SPONSORSHIP AWARD IS TARGETED AT GRADUATES FROM
- Senior High Schools
- Vocational/ Technical Training schools
- Polytechnics with Higher National Diploma or diploma certificates.
- Any other relevant professional qualification
Application for Tullow Technical Training Scholarship
Applicants can download an application form or pick up application forms from the following points:
- JTTC premises (Centre Administrator on 0505088851/0505088852/0206844219) Downloadable from the JTTC website http://www.jttc.tpolyconnect.com/
- Downloadable from this website below
- E-mail email@example.com to request an application form
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO JTTC: ATTENTION: MATTHEW GYAN.
In all cases the following supporting documents should be submitted to complete the application:
- Completed application form
- Certified copies of certificates
- Certified copies of transcripts
- Certified copies of Testimonials/Letters of Reference from your employer or a senior public servant indicating your work experience and/or ability to successfully undertake and complete the programme being applied for
- Two recent passport size photographs (both should be endorsed with names and signature)
For all enquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org