Ghana is to host 100 global speakers and become the largest tech event in West Africa on July 18-20, 2018. The summit is a part of a 12-year initiative to bring global leaders to Ghana to initiate partnerships and accelerate Ghana as an innovative tech hub in Africa.
Current top 10 confirmed speakers include:
- Angela Kyerematen-Jimoh: Country General Manager for IBM in Africa
- Lola Kassim: Uber West Africa & Harvard + LSE Alumna
- Ambassador Johanna Odonkor Svanikier: Ghana’s former Ambassador to France & Portugal
- Daraiha Greene: Google Global External Partnerships Manager, Community & Business Inclusion
- Will Senyo: Co-Founder & CEO of Impact Hub Accra
- Ann Rosenberg: Senior Vice President & Global Head of SAP Next-Gen + United Nations SDG Goals
- Sequoia Blodgett: Silicon Valley Tech Editor @ Black Enterprise
- Eric M K Osiakwan: Managing Partner of Chanzo Capital
- Yaw Owusu: Manager @ Ghana Cyber City, the first technology park in Ghana
- Erikan Obotetukudo: Relationship Manager @LinkedIn + Founder of KIN (network of powerful Black and African gamechangers.
To view the first set of 25 speakers, please refer to the summit website at www.GhanaTechSummit.com.
The central theme of the global summit is to “catalyze startup ecosystems in emerging markets”. The event will host speakers from Google, Facebook, Uber, Twitter, IBM, and more. Over 40+ media representatives from Forbes, Inc Magazine, Fast Company, Black Enterprise, and more will also be in attendance.
About Ghana Tech Summit: Ghana Tech Summit brings together hundreds of entrepreneurs, investors, digital marketers and creatives under one roof together to address humanity’s greatest challenges via technology and entrepreneurship. It is a part of a 13-year initiative of the Global Startup Ecosystem-the first and largest digital accelerator that accelerates 1000 companies to market annually across 190+ countries entirely online.
About Global Startup Ecosystem: Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE): is a central hub designed to educate, inspire and prepare startup communities for the digital age. GSE primarily provides online digital accelerator programs for startup ecosystems in different geographic regions, industry verticals, and impactful topic areas. Regions of focus are: Africa,Asia,America,Caribbean, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East .
About the Founder: Einstein Ntim is a Ghanaian-British entrepreneur and startup ecosystem builder that connects innovators to Ai, space, and other exponential tech networks. As the founding partner at the Global Startup Ecosystem(GSE)-the first and largest creator of digital online accelerators- Einstein provides access to capital experts and speaks on topics covering entrepreneurship, Artificial Intelligence, and exponential technologies. Formerly a serial entrepreneur, Einstein relocated to the US and founded two health care startups- Enabled AI (The AI Mental Health App for Exponential Innovators) and Bloomer Tech (which embeds IOT sensors into fabrics to tackle cardiovascular disease). During his time in silicon valley, Einstein worked on connecting startups to Tim Draper’s venture networks and university and currently sits on Singularity University’s Advisory Board for Inclusion. Prior to his work in the USA, Einstein was selected for Ghana’s Future Leaders Under 30 and had a diverse career in capital markets (UBS, Statestreet, Deutsche Bank), military (UK), and professional sports (Harlequins Rugby). Einstein studied Economics and Policy at London School of Economics (LSE), Chinese Languages and Philosophy at Nanjing University, Faith and Theology at the Methodist Church of Britain, and acted as British Council GenUK Ambassador in India and China.
Ghana Tech Summit Team
Please share on Facebook or Twitter. It helps more people see it.