Ghana Tech Lab is calling for applications for its AI Accelerator Programme. The six-month acceleration programme with GIZ and IBM as partners intend to facilitate local innovations in the field of artificial intelligence, machine learning and data usage. The first cohort will support AI startups from Ghana, South Africa, Rwanda and Uganda.
- Be for a profit startup, operating in Ghana, South Africa, Rwanda, or Uganda, with a team of at least two people.
- Have been in operation for at least a year.
- Have an Artificial intelligence (AI) machine or learning (ML) product or service.
- Have progress with early revenue and early customers, with clearly demonstrated potential to scale.
- Have a business model with an impact on society.
- Have a recent or up-to-date venture profile on a VC4A with suitable information for business and financing partners.
- Be prepared to commit and be readily available for all virtual sessions for the six months of the accelerator programme, as well as on an on-site boot camp and on-site demo days in Ghana. This is subject to the instructions of each state on the ease of travel restrictions by respective participating countries.
Ghana Tech Lab has given startups with females as founders a special call. Female founders working on ideas and solutions that could help in the fight against COVID-19, or are working on natural language processing (NLP) applications or startups, with an open data or open source-oriented business model are invited to apply for participation in the programme. Deadline for application is 25th June 2020.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel