Nominations remain open for the maiden Ghana eCommerce Awards event – aimed at recognizing companies demonstrating innovative leadership in ecommerce, online retail, as well as payment platforms, while continually going ahead to set excellent standards in the industry.
The nominations will be closed on 31 July, shortly followed by an awards shortlist which will be announced on 11 August.
The presentations will be done at a dinner and awards ceremony to be held on the 29th of September, 2018.
Judges for the event are:
Kwaku Atuahene-Gima – the Founder, President, & Executive Dean of Nobel International Business School (NiBS), Accra. Also, Kwaku is an Adjunct Professor of Innovation at Mannheim Business School and at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management (FSFM), Germany.
Dr. Kajsa Hallberg Adu – Lecturer, Blogger, and Founder of BloggingGhana. She is also the Chair of the Library Committee, and Vice-Chair of the Research Committee at Ashesi University; where she lectures.
Stephen Boadi – a Digital Marketing & Communications Expert (or Chief Digital Enabler, Enable Growth Africa). He is a member of and contributor to such industry organisations and newsgroups as IAB (UK), eConsultancy, etc.
Berthold Gadagbui – the Head of Mobile Banking, Ecobank Ghana. He drives mobile banking and mobile money value added services for Ghana and supports operations in Guinee Conakry, Liberia, Cote d’Ivoire, DRC Congo, etc.
The following are the categories to be vied for:
▪ BEST ONLINE RETAILER
▪ BEST NEW ONLINE RETAILER
▪ BEST SMALL INDEPENDENT RETAILER (2-10 EMPLOYEES)
▪ BEST MULTI-CHANNEL RETAILER
▪ BEST IN-STORE INITIATIVE
▪ BEST ONLINE RETAIL MARKETING
▪ BEST SITE OPTIMIZATION & DESIGN
▪ BEST MOBILE ECOMMERCE
▪ BEST ONLINE REAL ESTATE SITE
▪ BEST SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
▪ BEST SECURE ECOMMERCE SITE
▪ BEST OMNICHANNEL CUSTOMER SERVICE
▪ BEST DELIVERY/COURIER SERVICE-ECOMMERCE
▪ BEST FEMALE ECOMMERCE ENTREPRENEUR
▪ BEST ECOMMERCE BANKING APP
▪ BEST ECOMMERCE PAYMENT COMPANY
▪ BEST ECOMMERCE INNOVATION
▪ BEST INNOVATION IN ECOMMERCE (PAYMENTS)
▪ BEST ONLINE FOOD DELIVERY PLATFORM
▪ BEST ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SITE
▪ BEST ONLINE BETTING SITE
Further details on entry criteria and registration for the Ghana eCommerce Awards can be found at this link: http://ghanaecommerceawards.com/how-to-enter.php .
Worth sharing? Please share on Facebook or Twitter. It helps more people see it.