Electronic shop, Get4less, will be the official sponsor for the 2019/2020 season of the Gamers Lounge inter-campus tournament according to David Gedzah, the Chief executive officer of Gamers Lounge.
The Ghanaian IT company which is focused on providing the best IT products will be providing the needed support to make the 2019/2020 edition of the Gamers Lounge inter-campus tournament a success.
This year’s edition of the Gamers Louge campus tournament will see players competing in games such as FIFA 20, Mortal Kombat 11 and Call of Duty; with the University of Cape Coast, University of Ghana, University of Professional Studies, Central University, KNUST, Accra technical university, Takoradi Technical University, GIMPA, Ghana Telecom University and Zenith University among the selected schools for the tournament.
What you need to know about Get4less
Get4Less is an Information Technology (IT) company with branches at Labone, Osu, Adabraka, Tema, Spintex, and Takoradi, registered under the Companies Act, 1963.
Their goal is to provide quality long lasting IT products and reliable services to their clients.
Get4Less’ core business focus to customers includes but not limited to:
- Sales of computer hardware, laptops and accessories;
- Sales of toner cartridges, ink cartridges, printers and accessories;
- Sales of all electrical appliances, phones and accessories;
- Sales of NVR, DVR & CCTV cameras;
- Sales of home appliances and office furniture;
- Sales of network devices, tools and systems;