Vodafone in partnership with Samsung, is selling the Galaxy smartphones in Ghana. The telco is equally giving out freebies to those who would purchase Samsung phones from them. Now, buying the Samsung Galaxy A10 will mean you are eligible for free 1GB data each month for 12 good months!
Who wouldn’t want free data for a whole year? The Galaxy A10 from Vodafone Ghana will cost you Gh¢ 729 which you wouldn’t have to even pay upfront if you can’t afford to pay all. More excitingly, it allows for payment in installments at your own pace.
How to buy Galaxy A10 from Vodafone
- Dial *474# for the Vodafone Device Micro Payment page.
Choose the “Select your device” option. (OPTION 1).
- Select “Smart Phones” (OPTION 1).
Since the phone costs GHS 729 , choose the price range it falls in.
Select Option 3 (GHs500 to GHs999).
- Pick the Samsung Galaxy A10s (729) (OPTION 2).
Choose how you want to pay for the device.Choose your installment payment mode (OPTION 1).
- Choose Option 1 to confirm you’re buying the device.
9. Vodafone will send you details of the purchase and how you’ll get the device.
After your registration has pulled through, you will be directed to a Vodafone office in your area for pick up. Once, you get hold of your phone, be rest assured you will be enjoying free 1GB data every month for a whole year.