Most of us love our nails very strong so they don’t break when we least expect. And in case you did not know, feeding your body with the right foods can actually make that happen in no time. See Foods you should eat to make your nails grow longer:
1. Lemon Juice: This juice brightens your nails and gets rid of stains. It aids stronger growth as well with the right application. Just use a cotton pad, swipe lemon juice over every single nail of yours and allow it to dry. Do this two times a week and you’ll love the result.
2. Eggs: Protein helps with longer, stronger nails and an egg is just the perfect source. Adding eggs to your diet enhances biotin levels, which helps nails to grow quicker than usual.
3. Salmon: It is blessed with omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, copper, and selenium and they help with longer, stronger and healthy nail-beds.
4. Spinach: Spinach is home to plant-based protein and iron, and these 2 components aid your metabolism and overall nutrient absorption, which does not exclude your nails. It possesses Vitamin E, magnesium, and calcium and they all help to give you those strong and healthy nails you crave for.
5. Beans: Beans come with biotin, which aids the growth of nails. A recent research even revealed that biotin-rich meals help with the thickness of your nails.