When these meals are included in your diet, they will aid every battle against high cholesterol. These eating techniques will decrease how you crave for high cholesterol foods and reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke. See Foods to help lower your cholesterol level:
1. Soy: Decreasing saturated fat is the one vital dietary change to make if you want to cut your blood cholesterol. It easily replaces meat and cheese and Soy is healthy for your heart because it reduces the amount of saturated fat you consume.
2. Beans: No meal is more fiber-rich than beans. That plate of Beans you take for granted is home to cholesterol-lowering soluble fiber. If you did not know, consuming a plate of any kind of beans on a daily basis will reduce cholesterol by as much as 10% in less than 2 months.
3. Omega 3: Omega-3 fatty acids, seen in salmon and other cold-water fishes help to decrease bad cholesterol and raise the good ones. It reduces triglycerides as well.
4. Avocado: This fruit is filled with heart-healthy monounsaturated fat, a kind of fat that can help to boost levels of HDL, the good cholesterol while reducing levels of LDL, the bad cholesterol.
5. Garlic: Garlic reduces cholesterol, prevent blood clots, decrease blood pressure, and fight against infections. Studies recently revealed that Garlic prevents artery-clogging plaque very early and keeps individual cholesterol particles from resting on artery walls.