Even if your eye color is determined by genetics, other factors can actually affect it. If you are not aware, the iris is the colored part of the eye and its color is determined by pigment melanin. See Foods that can change eye color:
1. Uva ursi tea: This tasty tea is very soothing and it also helps to relax your eye and make them appear brighter.
2. Organic honey: Persistent usage of this natural concoction will give you a lighter shade of your natural eye color. Honey is home to all required sugars for brilliant all-round health.
3. Spinach: Spinach is home to zeaxanthin and carotenoids lutein and they help to make your eye appear very youthful. It also comes with a high iron content plus Vitamin A which guarantees you brighter eyes.
4. Seafood: Seafood is filled with vitamins and minerals like Vitamins B, C A, D, E and K, calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorous. They all contribute to the color changes in the eye.
5. Olive oil: Olive oil is home to components like linoleic acid, linolenic acid and oleic acid which help to make your eye color appear soft and beautiful.