Automation and technology aimed at enhancing financial services — Fintech — has attracted too much attention recently. Crowdfunding, mobile payments, cash transfer services and so on, has made Fintech a possible means of changing how customers and businesses take care of financial transactions.
However, like other types of technology, Fintech can develop quickly, see Fintech trends to watch out for in 2020:
1. Regulation technology: Aimed at streamlining processes and reducing costs.
2. The rise of decentralized finance: In no time, this should happen.
3. Crypto-to-cash conversions: We can only imagine the technologies that will enhance conversions from crypto to cash and crypto to e-wallets.
4. High-interest cash accounts: We have to keep an eye on this one.
5. More partnerships among Fintechs: Smaller firms are now interested in uniting.