Are you aware that it is possible to listen to everything that is going on around your device when the microphone is on? It is called live listening and setting it up is not complicated at all. We break it down below:
- Launch the Settings application on your device.
- Choose “Control Center.”
- Click “Customize Controls” to access more options.
- Swipe to locate “Hearing.” Click the circle icon on the left to make it green.
- Click “Back” in the top left corner to save your preference.
- You just added the Live Listen option to the Control center.
- Head back to the Control center and click “Ear.”
- Choose “Live Listen.”
- According to Business Insider, Get the device close to the sound source and make adjustments to the volume on your Airpods to listen well