Digitization is a blessing especially in this era where we are almost always on the go. We are met with various tasks within the day and quite a number of targets to meet that going to offices and joining queues to do basic things such as renewing your driver’s license become a burden.
Realizing this, the Driver’s and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) in Ghana has put in measures to ensure that you can renew your license from the comfort of wherever you are once you have internet connection.
The process is quite simple. All you have to do is follow these steps and you are good to go:
- Register with the DVLA website. You can do this by clicking on this link which will direct you straight to the portal.
- Fill all spaces with the correct details
- Click on register
- Proceed with the application process; the system shall lead you through the steps of application. Just make sure you fill your details correctly.
The most important documents that are required for this process are the following:
- Driving School Certificate
- Pasport Photo
- An Eye Test Certificate
- Temporal license (gog) – new lic.
- Temporal license foto – x
- Written test results
Worth sharing? Please share on Facebook or Twitter. It helps more people see it.