We break it down below:
- According to Techlector, head to the Amazon site on your Mac or Personal Computer. Get yourself logged in if you are yet to do that.
- Tap the 3 bars in the upper-left-hand corner close to the Amazon Prime logo. This should open a menu.
- Tap “Prime Video” and then “Prime Video” one more time.
- Tap “Menu” in the upper-right corner.
- Choose “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Choose “Watch history.”
- Tap “View watch history” to access the page.
- Swipe through your list and tap “Remove this from watched videos” close to the film or TV series you want to hide. You can even tick the box close to “I prefer not to use this for recommendations.”
READ ALSO: Amazon’s Jeff Bezos is now twice as rich as Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg
You are done.
For more stories of this nature, visit www.jbklutse.com.